African Crocodile A frican Crocodile are one of the largest living reptiles,, they look like dinosaurs that lived a long time ago. The crocodiles have a big brown body and a long strong tail. They also have a big, wide mouth with sharp teeth to hunt their prey. African Crocodile spend most of their daytime basking in hot sun. In the evening, they move down to the cool, muddy water and rest Like all living things, crocodiles have to eat. Smaller crocodiles eat fish, but larger crocodiles eat animals. The bigger crocs lies motionless in the riverbank. When an antelope or other animals comes for a drink, the crocodiles grab the animals' heads or legs with their jaws and pull their preys into the river, drowning and tearing the poor animal apart. I think it is a good way to hunt. They are fierce, but clever when hunting preys. Crocodiles reproduce, too. Mother crocodiles dig a shallow pit on the riverbank and lays their ...
My Flow Chart Hello! Today dad taught us how to write a program. He taught how to use a flow chart. A flow chart is very important in programming, we write our plans for the robots inside it. I use an app called diagram.net to draw. This is what I drew➡️. Then I use a software called Pictoblox to a board called Arduino Mega. The code looks like scratch but it is a little different. Now I know how to make a LED glow slowly and dim slowly without blinking it.
Comments
Post a Comment